A Link to the Zelda A Link to the Zelda

The audio in this is kind of screwed up. The music is so loud yet the characters are so quiet. The idea behind this is pretty funny, and no flash I've seen before has focused on Link's perspective of hearing the princess in his head. Humor seems a bit forced in some points.

All in all not bad. Seen a lot worse when it comes to first uploads.

Harvest Moon In a Nutshell Harvest Moon In a Nutshell

Never played the game so I missed some of the jokes. Interesting use of PSG evil sister theme. Also...
lewd.

Kill la Kill The Flash Collab Kill la Kill The Flash Collab

Shouldn't this be rated A due to PurplePrawn's scene? Other than that it was mildly entertaining. I've only seen 2 episodes of this show.

The Hero Of Time Saga Short Teaser The Hero Of Time Saga Short Teaser

This looks promising. I've seen plenty of parodies of the Zelda franchise that gave me a good laugh, but have never seen a serious Zelda flash, aside from some over the top self-inserting goodness found in an abundance of horrible fanfics. It'd be nice to just get a refreshing visual update on the story I know and love with just the right amount of action and storytelling. Best of luck.

cuccolover responds:

It's nice to see that you feel the same way!
"- aside from some over the top self-inserting goodness found in an abundance of horrible fanfics."
Could you provide me an example? Because I don't really know what you are referring to.

ZTV News Episode 7 ZTV News Episode 7

5 stars for the animation just for reminding me of my favorite scene from Tombstone. Also the writing and the animation were flawless.

Mario 3 | Duane & Brando (ft. Brentalfloss) Mario 3 | Duane & Brando (ft. Brentalfloss)

Everything about this flash is awesome. The missing stars are because the lyrics are not included and the link provided does not take you to them, but instead a purchasing website.

duaneandbrando responds:

The link takes you to the Bandcamp page, which provides you with lyrics. I put the same link in the description twice as a tongue-in-cheek joke. Another fun fact: this isn't a flash video, this was made in Vegas. :)

South Park Sketch South Park Sketch

Brilliant! And yes there is a major issue with the whole racial issue in this country. Instead of addressing the issue people are playing the blame game on the color of the week. With South Park actually spoofing real life problems with our society this is a great idea for an episode. Hopefully your dream comes true.

milyfecirca87 responds:

Thank you. I appreciate your insights

E3 FAILS E3 FAILS

I'm hoping the slow down feature on Doom is optional on it's release. I've read testimonials from very few E3 attendees stating that the gameplay is much faster paced than what was shown. I'll find out when they finally release the beta. Nintendo in almost all the fan opinions was a huge let down. Glad I stopped paying attention to that console after the Wii. Surprised the FFVII remake wasn't mentioned here, but Metal Gear was. And no spoof of the "Halo" series, or Gears of Bore?

Splaturry Splaturry

I understand the panic he feels. Those faces are among the things nightmares are born. Very nice animation with a unique style that's present in your other works.

Mahtigwess and Lusifee: No Evil 014 Mahtigwess and Lusifee: No Evil 014

The voice seems very out of place for this animation. A voice sounding like a wise elder would have been much better. It reminded me of somebody in school awkwardly reading their report out loud to the class. The animation is very fluid and lively. Couldn't grasp the narrative due to losing interest from the audio. Got about a third through the flash.