Metal Music Maker Metal Music Maker

So I'm reading your previous comments to reviews and came across one that makes you look like a pretentious prick. Someone mentioned that there are no instructions, (which there aren't AND you should have provided) so you go on to say insults to the effect that, "Even a monkey could understand" "crappy monitor", "Learn how to learn."

But then I come across another negative review and your like thanks for the critique. Which is it? Either you can handle critique, or you can't.

To the actual review: little variation, no instructions, and pretty bland. Not front page material in my opinion. One of the largest parts of music, the drums, have the same notes/tempo except variant 4, and even that only has one little change.

larrynachos responds:

Lol, I didn't even notice it was front page! Whyyyy though.

I'm actually gonna go back and change that review. I was having a bad day.

Grim and Slamrock Grim and Slamrock

A game crash report for a flash game? I ran on a spike and it crashed. A main feature of the game.

LAB LAB

Amazing. Truly felt like I was playing a Doom clone with elements of Strife, Marathon, wolfenstein, and Duke 3D. Last level is a right bitch though. Would have been nice to know what the final boss was, but I died once and lost everything.

If you plan on updating this or continuing off from it I suggest a few things:

1.There was no ammo counter for the bug weapon.
2. Strafe was locked to on while firing making it very inconvenient moving around the map.
3. add a run function! It was really impossible to outrun the last boss encounter when the rooms exposed all the monsters UNLESS you knew about it before hand.
4. this is just a nitpick, but strafe has always been Alt in Doom and it's various clones. I pressed that far too many times when trying to strafe and it ended up making me go backwards for a good bit.

Amazing game! 10/10 just fix/add a few things and you could make something truly epic!

Doom Memory Doom Memory

Fun little time waster. Only thing I'd suggest is to add the actual death sound for the individual monsters. Like the fact you used Countdown to Death for the game. Maybe add a limited time game mode that has you do the Doomguy death scream when you lose. Also maybe some more levels?

Super Chibi Knight Super Chibi Knight

Despite the lag being an issue for the web port, that's just a poor excuse for it not being implemented properly for it's web premiere. A High performance gaming computer should NOT have slow down on a simple flash game. The game itself. Grinding and boring. Uninteresting terrain that is repeated throughout the surface areas with clunky movement on top of combat controls sometimes entirely unresponsive to your keyboard presses. A linear little side scrolling adventure game banking on the success of the first installment. I find it cute how a dad and daughter made this together, but it's just poorly optimized. More solid response to your key presses, and lowering the performance issues would be a good idea, but as it stands this is not a good way to advertise a 10 dollar game on Steam.

It's an alright time waster, I just wouldn't spend money on it. Mostly just the clunky controls and movement ruining it.

Overlod Overlod

Despite being a simplistic little clicking idle game the one thing that would really count is the gps and it's quite inaccurate. at about 582,000 GPS it took over 6 1 1000 counts to make another 2 million gold.

Other than that, there's not much to expect from a game like this. It's just a normal time waster. Simple graphics, a not too confusing interface, and pleasant although repetitive music.

Yuyu Hakusho Wars Yuyu Hakusho Wars

A huge game breaking glitch if you pick up the confusion item and end the level with it. You will continue to have backwards controls for the rest of the game. A fun button masher from one of my favorite shows.

Phoenotopia Phoenotopia

Have to agree on the timing aspect of combat. It's absolutely horrible. The story itself seems nice. The first obstacle in duri forest is just dickish and ensures a death if you don't think. (Hit the switch again.) I try to line up to hit the frog enemies and end up running into them due to sliding with the arrow keys. It looks quite enjoyable, but the wonky movement just ruins it. I suggest taking SKK717's advice and take it down and work on the running. (And it also can't be lag induced because I have a decent computer and these graphics obviously aren't demanding.)

Sakyubasu No Tatakai I Sakyubasu No Tatakai I

This game needs a serious overhaul. I got tired of the broken jumping and attack mechanics while fighting against the brood mother for over an hour. I'd like to finish this game, but when the commands input only wantsto work half the time it's impossible.

Coloraze Coloraze

quite a few bugs

The level design is simplistic and fun, but a few levels have a few broken parts to it. for example level 15 has a bug with the moving platform. it doesn't leave off from where you marked the checkpoint and if it leaves your range of sight it won't come back until you jump after it and then fall of course. Then it's just a matter of luck whether it comes back or not. Why have a checkpoint marker there just to have to restart the whole level anyway? 3/5 until you fix the bugs.