Path.. Of... Dooooom! Path.. Of... Dooooom!

Very nice original piece. It does sound like something that belongs in Doom.

doom doom

So this must be the Demo of Arcanum Sanctum then. Damn you got talent, and a great mind for Doom.

Arcanum Sanctum Arcanum Sanctum

Wow! Please keep making these. Wouldn't be surprised if people came to you in the future asking to feature this in their WADs.

ESTAR48 responds:

Some alreday did :P

OMF2097 (Chip Revision) OMF2097 (Chip Revision)

Amazing work. It was a bit bland sounding in the beginning, but when the original song picks up, you definitely nailed the sound I was looking for. Great job. It's a shame nobody on here ever made an OMF flash.

Hexen - Winnowing Hall Hexen - Winnowing Hall

You have an excellent taste in video games and video game OSTS's, and your skill in recreating them is superb! I would love to see some Heretic come from you as well as some more Doom and JJR!

My 1st Demo My 1st Demo

Not bad

You actually sounded like over half of the voices you emulated! I liked the knights who say Ni and the trial of the 3 questions! You have potential. Help a fellow VA out and check out my demo?

IronHayden Voice Demo IronHayden Voice Demo

cool!

You're pretty good man! I wonder when my demos will actually show up on the audio portal. Been waiting 2 days so far since I uploaded them=/

second heartbeat(a7x cover) second heartbeat(a7x cover)

Awesome

These people are idiots it sounds nothing like the original song ( no offense but M. shadow has a unique voice) but yours is still really good. Listen to the live version on youtube and it sounds SIMILAR not the same song. Awesome cover! 5/5