A Link to the Zelda A Link to the Zelda

The audio in this is kind of screwed up. The music is so loud yet the characters are so quiet. The idea behind this is pretty funny, and no flash I've seen before has focused on Link's perspective of hearing the princess in his head. Humor seems a bit forced in some points.

All in all not bad. Seen a lot worse when it comes to first uploads.

Harvest Moon In a Nutshell Harvest Moon In a Nutshell

Never played the game so I missed some of the jokes. Interesting use of PSG evil sister theme. Also...
lewd.

Kill la Kill The Flash Collab Kill la Kill The Flash Collab

Shouldn't this be rated A due to PurplePrawn's scene? Other than that it was mildly entertaining. I've only seen 2 episodes of this show.

Metal Music Maker Metal Music Maker

So I'm reading your previous comments to reviews and came across one that makes you look like a pretentious prick. Someone mentioned that there are no instructions, (which there aren't AND you should have provided) so you go on to say insults to the effect that, "Even a monkey could understand" "crappy monitor", "Learn how to learn."

But then I come across another negative review and your like thanks for the critique. Which is it? Either you can handle critique, or you can't.

To the actual review: little variation, no instructions, and pretty bland. Not front page material in my opinion. One of the largest parts of music, the drums, have the same notes/tempo except variant 4, and even that only has one little change.

larrynachos responds:

Lol, I didn't even notice it was front page! Whyyyy though.

I'm actually gonna go back and change that review. I was having a bad day.

Grim and Slamrock Grim and Slamrock

A game crash report for a flash game? I ran on a spike and it crashed. A main feature of the game.

LAB LAB

Amazing. Truly felt like I was playing a Doom clone with elements of Strife, Marathon, wolfenstein, and Duke 3D. Last level is a right bitch though. Would have been nice to know what the final boss was, but I died once and lost everything.

If you plan on updating this or continuing off from it I suggest a few things:

1.There was no ammo counter for the bug weapon.
2. Strafe was locked to on while firing making it very inconvenient moving around the map.
3. add a run function! It was really impossible to outrun the last boss encounter when the rooms exposed all the monsters UNLESS you knew about it before hand.
4. this is just a nitpick, but strafe has always been Alt in Doom and it's various clones. I pressed that far too many times when trying to strafe and it ended up making me go backwards for a good bit.

Amazing game! 10/10 just fix/add a few things and you could make something truly epic!

Path.. Of... Dooooom! Path.. Of... Dooooom!

Very nice original piece. It does sound like something that belongs in Doom.

doom doom

So this must be the Demo of Arcanum Sanctum then. Damn you got talent, and a great mind for Doom.

Arcanum Sanctum Arcanum Sanctum

Wow! Please keep making these. Wouldn't be surprised if people came to you in the future asking to feature this in their WADs.

ESTAR48 responds:

Some alreday did :P

Majin Buu Majin Buu

Don't see why this is scored so low. I've seen a lot worse artistic ability rated higher than this due to some stupid gimmick, like adding dicks to their "art." The proportions seem alright here except maybe the neck and up. It's not the best, but it's not bad either. More than likely just dbz haters. Nicely done.

foxboox responds:

Ah, don't mind the score :) It's their opinion, but thank you very much for the feedback and advice. Have a nice day !

Thinking out loud. Thinking out loud.

Sex hair! Revenge of the Wool.

WooleyWorld responds: